9 Maxims for Leadership in a Crisis by Kerry Robinson
Mar 28, 2020
This week on the COVID-19 Fundraising Virtual Summit by Petrus, Kerry Robinson, Global Ambassador for Leadership Roundtable and author of Imagining Abundance, shared her "9 Maxims for Leadership" - true anytime but especially in chaotic times like these.
- People come first.
- Diversity matters. Ensure diversity at the tables of decision-making.
- Be decisive and confident (“Go ahead and do things. The bigger the better if your intentions are sound.” – John Raskob)
- Remain truthful and positive. Keep perspective- immediate and near future.
- Communicate with consistency and frequency. Communicate solutions, not only problems. Highlight positive stories.
- Leaders: Care for personnel. Care for constituencies (mission). Care for finances and operations.
- Live out of mission in adaptable ways. Be nimble. Practice innovation and creativity.
- Lead with core values.
- Out of suffering springs new life (Paschal Mystery).
If you missed the session, you can watch the full recording on the Petrus YouTube channel or listen to the audio on our podcast, The Petrus Development Show. God bless and remember #thistooshallpass.