Final Submission Deadline: March 31, 2023
Petrus Development’s annual awards program recognizes outstanding achievement by fundraising professionals and volunteers. Each year, Petrus honors some of the best fundraising campaigns of the past year with the RAISE Awards.
Applicant do not need to be attending the RAISE23 conference, but we hope you will!
In order for a campaign to be eligible, it must have taken place from January 1, 2022 to present, with the winners announced at the RAISE23 Conference in June 2023.
There is no cost to submit a nomination.
Submissions are open now. The final submission deadline is March 31, 2023.
Winners will be announced at RAISE23 - The Catholic Fundraising Conference, June 19-21, 2023, in Louisville, KY. Join participants at the RAISE Awards dinner ceremony on Tuesday, June 20, 2023.
Additional details for each award can be found on the application links below. Please be thorough, clear, and succinct when completing applications as to give the judges an accurate picture of your organization’s fundraising efforts.
- Best Growth Year: The Award for Best Growth Year honors an outstanding nonprofit organization that demonstrates significant program growth across the last 12-18 months (depending on fiscal year). This award can be self-nominated or nominated by someone outside of the organization.
- Outstanding Achievement: The Award for Outstanding Achievement honors an outstanding nonprofit organization that shows solid fundraising program growth, breadth in the base of support, outstanding leadership and other indicators of an exemplary fundraising program. This award can be self-nominated or nominated by someone outside of the organization.
- Best Giving Day Strategies: The Award for Best Giving Day Strategy recognizes an organization for having a highly effective and efficient Giving Day.
- Best Online Giving Page: The Award for Best Online Giving Page recognizes an organization for having a highly effective, efficient, and attractive donation webpage.
- Best Communications Piece: The Award for Best Communications Piece recognizes an organization for having a highly effective, efficient, and attractive communications piece.
- Best Direct Mail Appeal: The Award for Best Direct Mail Appeal recognizes an organization for having a highly effective, efficient, and attractive direct mail campaign with measurable results.
For questions, please contact JoAnn Shull at [email protected].