Frequently Asked Questions
What does the conference price include?
- 3 days of Professional Development & Networking
- 1:1 Consultation with Petrus Consultants
- Lunch daily, Mon - Wed
- Tuesday Night Dinner Celebration
Can I come early or stay late?
Yes, conference rates for the hotel are available for three (3) days before and three (3) days after the event.
How do I book my hotel room?
Click HERE to book your stay at the Hotel Contessa
How much is the hotel?
Group rate is ____ a night - this price is available from June ____.
The last day to book with the group rate is _____.
What time should I plan to arrive and depart?
If you registered for Basic Training, please plan to be at the conference by 8:00am on ______.
The conference will begin promptly at 10:00am on ______.
The conference will close at 2:00pm on ______.
When does registration close?
Registration closes at ____ eastern on _____.
What happens if I have to cancel my registration?
- Up until January 1, 2024, 100% of the registration fee is refundable.
- January 2 to March 1, 50% of the registration fee is refundable.
- After March 1, there will be no refunds.
Can I bring my family?
Yes! You are welcome to bring your family. They can enjoy the amenities of the hotel and the city while you experience excellent development training.
What is the best airport to fly into?
- San Antonio International airport (SAT)
Do I need to rent a car? How do I get to the hotel?
- You can Uber/Lyft to the hotel
- Taxi's are also available at the airport
- A Bus
- More transportation information can be found here.
- You are welcome to rent a car, however, the entire conference will be located onsite at the Hotel Contessa. There are many dining options, entertainment, and a local Catholic Cathedral within walking distance from the hotel. Self-parking at the hotel is $____.
What should I pack?
The weather in San Antonio in June will be warm averaging _________. The conference dress code is business casual and the Tuesday Night Dinner is business professional.
How can I network with other attendees coming to the conference?
Check out who's coming in our conference app - Whova! See instructions for accessing Whova below.
What is the conference schedule?
The full schedule will be in our conference app - Whova.
Will there be any free time during the conference?
Yes, there will be built in breaks throughout the day for organic networking and time to enjoy the amenities.
Where can I find covid-related travel information?
Refer to the Texas Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for up-to-date information and guidance on COVID-19.
Have a question that's not answered here? Contact us!
We're here to help you! Contact Joelle Fitzmaurice at [email protected] with any conference questions.