Frequently Asked Questions
What does the conference price include?
- Access to "Basic Training" virtual session in April
- 3 days of Professional Development & Networking
- 1:1 Consultation with Petrus Consultants
- Lunch daily, Mon - Wed
- Tuesday Night Dinner Celebration
How do I book my hotel room?
Click HERE to book your stay at the Hotel Contessa
How much is the hotel?
Group rate is $169 a night - this price is available from Saturday, June 22 through Thursday, June 27.
The last day to book with the group rate is Wednesday, May 29, 2024.
What time should I plan to arrive and depart?
The conference will begin at 8:00am on Monday, June 24.
The conference will close at 2:00pm on Wednesday, June 26.
When does registration close?
Registration closes at 5:00pm eastern on Friday, June 7, 2024.
What happens if I have to cancel my registration?
- Up until January 1, 2024, 100% of the registration fee is refundable.
- January 2 to March 1, 50% of the registration fee is refundable.
- After March 1, there will be no refunds.
Will there be a Basic Training session this year?
Yes! Mark your calendar for the pre-conference "Basic Training" live workshop!
When: Wednesday, April 24, 2024, 12pm-2:30pm et
Basic Training is pre-conference introductory session open to all conference registrants, geared towards new development officers.
You will learn the basics of development and the fundamentals you need to get the most out of your experience at RAISE24.
Basic Training will also give insight on which talks at RAISE24 will be the most applicable for your organization's needs.
Can I bring my family?
Yes! You are welcome to bring your family. They can enjoy the amenities of the hotel and the city while you experience excellent development training.
What is the best airport to fly into?
- San Antonio International airport (SAT)
Do I need to rent a car? How do I get to the hotel?
- You can Uber/Lyft to the hotel
- Taxi's are also available at the airport
- A Bus
- More transportation information can be found here.
- You are welcome to rent a car, however, the entire conference will be located onsite at the Hotel Contessa. There are many dining options, entertainment, and a local Catholic Cathedral within walking distance from the hotel.
What should I pack?
The weather in San Antonio in June will be warm averaging 90 degrees F. The conference dress code is business casual and the Tuesday Night Dinner is business professional.
How can I network with other attendees coming to the conference?
Check out who's coming in our conference app - Whova! Watch for details on how to access Whova in spring 2024.
What is the conference schedule?
The full schedule will be in our conference app - Whova. Watch for details on how to access Whova in spring 2024.
Will there be any free time during the conference?
Yes, there will be built in breaks throughout the day for organic networking and time to enjoy the amenities.
I missed the RAISE23 conference, can I access the recordings of the conference talks?
Yes, you can listen to plenary sessions from the RAISE23 conference in Louisville, KY, including:
- Kerry Robinson
- Dcn. Charlie Echeverry
- David Patrick King
- and more,
Plus breakout sessions on topics from how to get appointments and make asks to strategic planning and capital campaigns.
Recordings of the RAISE23 conference sessions are available HERE.
Where can I find covid-related travel information?
Refer to the Texas Department of Health and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for up-to-date information and guidance on COVID-19.