2019 Petrus Leadership Conference
Petrus Leadership Conference (PLC) will be June 23-26, 2019 in Oklahoma City, OK. The PLC is designed to inspire, equip and connect you to the ideas, tools and people you need to succeed. The Petrus leadership team, together with notable guest speakers, focuses on issues of importance to Catholic priests, directors and development professionals working to strengthen ministry, as well as instruction and guidance on the “nuts and bolts” of development work. It is also great for networking with ministry peers.
Register is now open! Click below to reserve your spot today!
- Early Bird (before March 5): $395 / registrant
- Standard (Mar 1 – May 10): $450 / registrant
- Late Registration (May 11 – June 1): $495 / registrant
2019 Topics and Speakers:
- Starting a Development Office from Scratch
- Development Focused Communications
- Working Together: Development and Leadership
- Essentials for an Online Giving Day
- More Names: Donor Acquisition Strategies
- Building a Monthly Giving Program
- Saying Thank you: Donor Stewardship
- 3 Big Steps to Capital Campaign Success
- Building Planned Giving into Any Development Program
- Securing Visits to Build a Future
- Turning a Good Ask into a Great Ask
- Development Travel: A Road Map to Success
- A Case Study of Catholic Campus Ministry
The Skirvin Hilton Hotel – Bricktown, Oklahoma City, OK
Make your Reservations Now!
Mention Petrus Development Leadership Conference OR Reserve Online using Group Code PETRUS
Founded in 2001, CFRE International is an independent nonprofit organisation whose sole mission is dedicated to setting standards in philanthropy through a valid and reliable certification process for fundraising professionals.
The CFRE certification process consists of three parts: a written application, a written examination, and agreement to uphold a code of ethics and Accountability Standards. There is a requirement to recertify every three (3) years
You will need to report conferences, workshops, seminars and other types of training in which you have participated during the past 5 years. Examples include national, local or regional conferences of professional associations (AHP, CASE, CRD, NCPG, AFP, ASAE, etc.); conferences conducted by your organisation (Red Cross, YMCA, hospital/university systems); independent workshops or seminars; course offered through colleges or universities; technology training related to fundraising; etc. You earn one (1) point for each hour you attended these sessions. See our Continuing Education Credit Policy for more details.