Petrus recently brought together a group of experts for a virtual summit on capital campaign preparation and execution. Topics included:
Is my organization ready for a Capital Campaign?
- What does it mean to run a "capital campaign?"
- How do you start? What is a feasibility study, and should I do one?
- What does staffing look like for a campaign?
- What are common fears about campaign fundraising?
- Examples of others who have done successful campaigns
Managing a Building Project During a Campaign
- Organizing key components and personnel to execute all aspects of building design, planning, and construction
- Managing a building project while also overseeing a simultaneous capital campaign
- Planning and developing strategy for managing internal expectations and workloads at the parish and diocesan level
Maximizing Campaign Return-on-Investment
Plus question-and-answer sessions with all the presenters.