Posted: December 2020
Dynamic Catholic | Ambassador Club
How would you like to take a lead role in expanding and shepherding the most exciting, most dynamic, and most impactful membership group in the Catholic world today?
Do you have a track record of helping donor membership programs grow and thrive? Are you committed to customer service, satisfaction, and a member-centered approach in your work? Are you creative and a clear communicator but also analytical and data driven? If so, then this is the perfect role for you.
The Ambassador’s Club is a wonderful group of men and women who make possible the Mission of Dynamic Catholic. Just as the Ambassadors enable a Mission that transforms the lives of others, the Mission in turn enriches and transforms the lives of Ambassadors. As Ambassador’s Club Membership Manager you will do your part to grow and cultivate the members of this group and provide them with a world-class experience in our crucial work together.
At Dynamic Catholic our Mission is simple: to re-energize the Catholic Church in America. Catholics are leaving the Church at an alarming rate, and disengagement among those who remain is staggeringly high. This is where you come in. We are looking for driven, talented, and dynamic individuals who will work tirelessly to use their talents to inspire people to rediscover the genius of Catholicism.
Dynamic Catholic Has:
- Meaningful and challenging work in a fast paced and ever changing environment.
- World-class content, resources, and programs that continually inspire and spiritually nourish members as well as a Mission and impact enabled by member support that powerfully transforms the lives of others.
- A passionate and committed membership base and a Mission with a track record of success and reputation that is second to none.
- Systems, processes, and highly skilled and energetic teams across the organization that support and help you accomplish your work.
- An organizational culture of growth, collaboration, continuous improvement, best practices, and entrepreneurial spirit that enables and empowers high performers to thrive.
Your Typical Day at Dynamic Catholic:
- Partner with others to recommend and help develop strategic plans. Primary responsibility for implementing, coordinating, monitoring, adjusting and executing plans and initiatives that grow membership, steward, and create a world-class experience for the Dynamic Catholic Ambassador’s Club.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to ensure all projects and efforts maximize membership growth, experience, and engagement.
- Create, execute, and coordinate online, electronic, video, and print communications for the Ambassador’s Club that describe opportunities, edify, encourage and demonstrate the mission impact of members’ support.
- Review, edit, and occasionally draft Ambassador’s Club communications and materials.
- Increase growth and membership satisfaction by analyzing reports and key performance indicators that help gauge the effectiveness of various efforts and membership initiatives.
- Create and manage annual calendar of all activity involving The Ambassador’s Club.
- Administer and recommend various membership benefits, privileges, and special opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of five years of successful experience related to grant writing and foundation management.
- Track record of identifying, cultivating, and soliciting new grants and foundations, resulting in five and six-figure grants.
- Proven ability to generate and close new philanthropic gifts.
- Direct experience working with Salesforce, Raisers Edge or other fundraising software.
- Proven experience devising, leading and delivering on key projects.
This position is located in the Greater Cincinnati Area. Applicants who are not local must be willing to relocate—which is why we offer relocation assistance!
How to Apply:
Click Here to apply online.
To find out about new job opportunities and get a taste of the vibrant culture at Dynamic Catholic, follow us on Instagram @DynamicCatholic and look for #LifeAtDynamicCatholic