Posted: October 2020
Benefits: Information not provided
- Prepare annual plans for all fund development activities. Develop and maintain a three-year plan for the development program which is updated annually.
- Be responsible for all matters related to the execution, management, and support of the fund development plan.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit and close gifts. Maintain an active pool of prospective benefactors who can support the ministry.
- Conduct a minimum of fifteen (15) face-to-face visits with potential benefactors in the form of Discovery, Cultivation, Solicitation or Stewardship meetings.
- Assist in scheduling, coordination and follow-up of face-to-face visits for the Executive Director or other staff as appropriate.
- Supervise the stewardship process, including prompt gift acknowledgement, for all benefactors.
- Prepare monthly reports as appropriate and submit to the Executive team.
- Plan and supervised direct mail, phone-a-thon, special events and other solicitation activities as needed.
- Plan and supervise the production and distribution of newsletters, brochures, and other marketing materials in support of the ministry.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by the Executive team to include special projects to assist in the overall fund-raising efforts
Teach for Christ is looking for a practicing and faithful Catholic in good standing who loves the Church and sees development work at a Catholic mission organization as an essential ministry. An ideal candidate should have a Baccalaureate degree, three years' demonstrated experience and success in managing a fund development program, thorough knowledge of fund-raising principles or a willingness to learn them. Enthusiasm and excellent people skills are essential as is the ability to organize and prioritize tasks. The Director of Development must demonstrate thoroughness in planning and implementing work, including goals, budget, timetables, and action steps to achieve objectives. The candidate should be prepared to work as a part of a dynamic team, actively participating in team meetings to envision, plan, and coordinate activities
How to Apply:
To apply, send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: [email protected]. Please, no phone calls.
More information can be found here.