2018 Petrus Leadership Conference
January 7-10, 2018: The Petrus Leadership Conference is a three-day conference designed to inspire, equip and connect you to the ideas, tools and people you need to succeed. The Petrus leadership team, together with notable guest speakers, focuses on issues of importance to Catholic priests, directors and development professionals working to strengthen ministry, as well as instruction and guidance on the “nuts and bolts” of development work. It is also great for networking with ministry peers. Attendees leave well-informed and recharged!
Our attendees may look forward to relevant topics and dynamic speakers! Conference sessions will offer the critical insight needed for your ministry. Return home with renewed enthusiasm for your mission. Below is a glimpse at the topics that will be covered by the speakers at the 2018 Petrus Leadership Conference. More topics and speakers will be announced as the event gets closer.
- Engaging Inactive Alumni
- Crafting a Development Plan 101
- Development as a Ministry
- “What Can I Do to Help, Father?”
Cost to Attend:
Registration fee includes access to over 20 sessions led by leaders in the Catholic and Advancement communities; breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks (Monday dinner is on your own); networking with dozens of peers across the country and a renewed sense of enthusiasm toward ministry and fundraising.
- Early Bird Registration (Aug 1 – Oct 15): $395
- Standard Registration (Oct 16 – Dec 1): $450
- Late Registration (Dec 2 – Dec 15): $495
Bring Your Team!
- Registered 3 regular registrations and receive the 4th 50% off!
- Registered 4 regular registrations and receive the 5th 75% off!
- Registered 5 regular registrations and receive the 6th FREE!